The ARYSE (At Risk Youth Social Empowerment) project, under which this Open Call for Small Grants has been announced, is being implemented under the Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2014-2015.
Open Call for the Award of Small Grants to support the implementation of civil society organisations’ projects for the improvement of social inclusion of at risk children and youth in Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Kosovo and Serbia.
The overall aim of the open call for small grants is to contribute to the improvement of social inclusion of children and youth at risk in Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Kosovo and Serbia through strengthening the role of CSOs as relevant actors in service delivery and in the advancement of local and national policies and practices.
The overall aim of this project is to contribute to achieving the social inclusion of the most at risk youth in the West Balkans, by strengthening CSOs capacities, regional/national cooperation and advocacy actions.
The specific objectives of the open call for small grants are:
- To raise capacities of relevant actors/stakeholders and CSOs in the work with at risk children and youth;
- To establish, maintain, improve or scale up services for at risk children and youth regarding social inclusion and protection, education, employment, health, security, equality, rights and access to justice;
- To improve availability of evidence, and advance awareness, policies and practices for the purpose of enchasing social inclusion of at risk children and youth at local or national level.
- Security, Equality and Access to Justice
- Social Inclusion and Protection
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Open Call for Small Grants is 210.000, 00 EUR or 35.000,00 per country.
- The maximum amount of any grant requested under this call is 10.000,00 EUR.
- To be eligible for this Small Grant Call the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Is registered as non-profit/civil society organisation or network, in accordance with the respective national legislation, in their home country (i.e. Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia), at least one year before the announcement of this Call;
- Has its headquarters in its home country (i.e. Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia);
- Had an annual budget of EUR 10,000.00 to EUR 100,000.00 in the previous year.
- The Applicant is directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, either independently or in partnership with another organisation(s) that meet the requirements under this Small Grants Call.
- Individuals, political parties, international and foreign organisations, government institutions, religious organisations and communities are not eligible to apply to this Small Grant Call, either as an applicant or as a partner organisation.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted in both, electronic and paper forms at the address given on the website.
Deadline: 22 October 2018
For more information, please visit Small Grants.