Applications are open for “ECL Youth Ambassador Program 2019” that bring together students and young professionals interested in cancer prevention and motivated to share this enthusiasm with their peers across Europe.
The aims are:
- To gather knowledge and experience, from young people themselves, when communicating cancer prevention messages;
maximisethe potential of the professional, academic, and social networks of each Youth Ambassador to disseminate better the recommendations of the European Code Against Cancer among the public but especially towards younger age groups;
- To provide regular training and opportunities for Youth Ambassadors to enable them to develop their advocacy, communication, and project management skills;
- To encourage Youth Ambassadors to develop and implement collaborative, multi-country actions to promote ECAC
- Youth ambassadors can be students, professionals, or volunteers from any relevant discipline to health promotion and diseases prevention aged 18-35 (at the time of application) and residing in the WHO European Region.
- The key requirement is that ambassadors can demonstrate their passion for health promotion, and are willing to disseminate and amplify the messages of the European Code Against Cancer.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Deadline: 28 February 2019
For more information, please visit