It was established in 1971 as a not-for-profit foundation and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It is independent, impartial and not tied to any special interests. The Forum strives in all its efforts to demonstrate entrepreneurship in the global public interest while upholding the highest standards of governance. Moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does.
- The candidate must be born on or after 1 January 1981.
- They have 5-15 years of recognized achievements, leadership and outstanding professional work experience.
- They demonstrate a personal commitment to serve society at local and global levels, have an impeccable record in the public eye, good standing in their community, great self-awareness and a desire to learn.
- Candidates from the business sector must be responsible for the full operation of a corporation or division and must hold one of the following titles (or equivalent): President, chair of the board, chief executive officer, managing director, managing partner or publisher.
- Companies, organizations and entities can only nominate one candidate from their qualifying company every two years.
- If the company is a member or partner of the World Economic Forum, the candidate requires the approval of the chief executive or chair of the board of the respective company.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
Deadline: 31 May 2019
For more information, visit this link.