Do you have a great idea for accountability, transparency or civic participation? If yes, then apply for the next cohort of civic innovators!
The Accountability Incubator is the Lab’s flagship program for young civil society leaders to build sustainable, effective tools for accountability, participation and social impact in their societies. Selected ‘accountapreneurs’ undergo an accelerated one-year program with hands-on, comprehensive support for their ideas and initiatives.
The Accountability Incubator provides a non-prescriptive, yet supportive environment for creative, enterprising individuals who bring innovative ideas to inspire social and economic change in their communities.
A year-long program to accelerate ideas into action, the Incubator provides mentorship, fundraising and management support, and access to a global network of leading institutions, foundations, and donors.
- Be under the age of 35 at the time of application;
- Be a national of and based in either Liberia, Mali, Nepal or Pakistan;
- Be willing and able to commit to at least 3 days of training every 3 months in the capital city of their country;
- Be committed to working on their idea for at least 20 hours a week until it grows to the point where it is a full-time commitment;
- Be dedicated, energetic and willing to help build an emerging global eco-system for accountability.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via the given website.
Eligible Countries: Liberia, Mali, Nepal and Pakistan.
Deadline: 21 October 2018
For more information, please visit 2019 Accountability Incubator.