16 Days campaign theme for 2018: The theme of the 2018 Campaign is “End Gender-Based Violence in the World of Work.”
The competition winners will have the chance to:
- Lunch with key members of the U.S. Embassy
- Share their work in the globally distributed USAID Newsletters;
- Feature in USAID/Cambodia and U.S. Embassy social media and websites, including through a U.S. Embassy Facebook Live Chat;
- Receive a letter of appreciation from USAID/Cambodia;
- Present their work/ideas to USAID experts and tour around the USAID compound to learn more how USAID support developments in Cambodia; and
- Join a roundtable discussion and networking event (refreshments will be covered) with other competition participants and U.S. Embassy staff.
- Participants must be between 15 to 30 years old living in Cambodia;
- Participant’s work can be in any visual format (such as poster, infographic, drawing and video) that can be electronically submitted.
- Video cannot be more than 3 minutes in length.
- It must either be in Khmer or in English language.
- The work must be original produced by the submitter(s). Plagiarism will not be accepted and shall be disqualified from the competition.
- The submission must contain names of authors/creators/designers and must have a valid email correspondent address.
How to Apply
As a group, individual or a pair, participants can send their work at the address given on the website.
Deadline: 19 November 2018
For more information, please visit USAID/Cambodia.